By Admin on Fri 10 February 2017 in Water Meter FAQ's and Information
格鲁竞技We explain what information can be found on water meter ISO 4064:2005 data sheets and how to select the best water meter for your requirements.
格鲁竞技Beta Valve Systems Ltd offer a wide range of water meters to suit domestic, commercial or industrial environments. We offer a variety of types and classes to meet the requirements of a range of applications and different water supplies. Please contact our Sales Department for advice on the most suitable meter for your installation.
Example shown above is from our WST series data sheet although these values are found on all water meter data sheets.
1. Qmax - Maximum Flow Rate - The highest flow rate at which the meter accuracy will be within the maximum permitted error.
2. Qn - Nominal Flow Rate - The designation flow rate of the meter.
3. Qt - Transitional Flow Rate - The flow rate at which the maximum permitted error of the meter changes.
4. Qmin - Minimum Flow Rate - The lowest flow rate at which the meter accuracy will be within the maximum permitted error.
5. Accuracy between Qmin to Qt - Maximum Permitted Error from Qmin to Qt ± 5%
6. Accuracy between Qt to Qmax - Maximum Permitted Error from Qt to Qmax ± 2%